Dil

Contact Us

You can write to us in every respect, that provide for our customer service representatives are returned to you as soon as possible.





(fields required)


600

Working at Kuzu Group

  /  Working at Kuzu Group

Working at Kuzu Group

Kuzu Group strives to support the professional development of its employees while consistently achieving high performance in its business areas.

Kuzu Group’s human resources policy aims to create a dynamic work environment by maximizing employee performance and motivation.

Kuzu Group adopts an ethical approach to all human resources processes and practices, and complies with all relevant laws, rules, regulations and principles.

Kuzu Group’s human resources strategy is shaped in accordance with and to support the Group’s principles, goals and business strategies.

The Group aims to align employees’ skills and competencies with the requirements of the business. As a result, Kuzu Group’s human resources policy aims to create a dynamic work environment by maximizing employee performance and motivation.

Kuzu Group places great importance on active engagement, sharing, transparency, creativity and diversity as the core values constituting its human resources policy. Well aware that social and economic development can only be achieved by creating peaceful and harmonious work environments, Kuzu Group and all its companies give top priority to building a model corporate culture by fostering strong employer-employee relations.

Kuzu Group strives to support the professional development of its employees while consistently achieving high performance in its business areas. The Group aims to increase employees’ performance by creating a dynamic work environment that encourages innovation and continuous improvement. To this end, employees are provided with regular training and other opportunities to help them maximize their success and productivity.

Kuzu Group places great importance on active engagement, sharing, transparency, creativity and diversity as the core values constituting its human resources policy.

Kuzu Group gives priority to its existing staff while meeting its human resource needs. Career plans are developed and implemented on an equal opportunity basis, and the most up-to-date and objective performance evaluation methods are used during this process.

The Group’s staff size varies according to worksite conditions and the season. Blue-collar workers make up 70% of the workforce while the remaining 30% are white-collar personnel.

Some 80% of Kuzu Group’s employees work in the construction sector while 20% work in infrastructure and other business areas in which the Group operates.